Saturday 1 June 2013

B.O.R.E.D.

I didn't make it to hot yoga yesterday. I decided I'd done enough for that day exercise wise, and I wanted to have more time to hang out with my boyfriend. We ended up going for dessert and talked about our future house and everything we should be doing to prepare. It makes my tummy churn when we talk about it because where we want to live we'll need $100k as a down payment... That's a hell of a lot to save up.

So I ended up sleeping over at my boyfriends, which I usually do on weekends and for some crazy reason I had several nightmares! I kept waking up and shaking my boyfriend awake. I was convinced someone was in the house & it was going to burn down.When I told my boss about my nightmares she told me it has to be linked to something in my life... could be the stress of saving for a house? I barely got any sleep so today I am EXHAUSTED to say the least. I had a hard time waking up at 7:45am to go to work.

I still want to go to the gym today. I might just go do cardio. That will burn whatever energy I have left and put me to sleep like a baby. (Hopefully) It should be dead there as well because everyone's out partying it up. *sigh*

I'll be heading there soon. Have a great night. :)

xxoo ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment