Tuesday 4 June 2013

Feelin' Ill

I woke up this morning with a sore throat and my ears popping. I really don't need a cold right now! I'm off this week & I wanted it to be a very productive week exercise wise. I don't want it to be spent in bed nursing a cold :( I'm going to take some Cold-FX and see if it fights everything off before it begins.

I think I need to up my water in take. Lately I've been having SERIOUSLY painful stomach pains. When I told my trainer (thinking I pulled something) she told me it might be due to dehydration. Which may be possible because with working out more, I'm sweating more therefore I need to replenish it. Also in order for muscles to grow they need water.

I'm going to go update my music for my workout today! Have a fabulous day!!!!!

xxoo ♥

1 comment:

  1. Vitamin C eat your oranges will ya! Tea Tea and more Tea!

    ReplyDelete