Sunday 16 June 2013

Slacker!

I've been slacking on updating huge! I'll quickly answer MacGirl25's question: Yes I'm back to work.. with extra hours to boot.

I'm back to working out on a regular basis with my trainer. That week off set me back a bit. Everything we did felt 100 times harder then usual. Thankfully it didn't take too long to bounce back.

I plan to go to the gym today but I have so much to do it seems. I HAVE to clean my room & do laundry. I'm starting to wear clothes I haven't in ages because I'm running out of clean stuff! And I keep stubbing my toes in my room ahaha I also have to update & print a few copies of my resume. I plan to get a second job again so I can have extra income. I want to save as much as possible. It's summer so people will be out and it'll be a great time to work. I'll be applying at The Keg (I think it's a Canadian chain). It's a steak house so my average cheques should be okay. And friends assure me I'll make minimum $100 a night which is fine by me. My plan is to save everything and live a cash life with my tip money. Where I really want to work is Joey's. They're opening a new one at the mall near me but it doesn't open until November. So I'll have to suck it up for now at The Keg. Taking on a second job may require me to cancel my sessions with my trainer because I want to work every minute I can.

Last night I was at an old restaurant I worked at for an engagement celebration, and one of the managers told me I could have my job back if I wanted...... I don't know if I could go back a third time. I think if I don't get the job at The Keg I'll just go back there because I'll require zero training.

I've been trying to drink crazy amounts of water lately, and I've noticed some changes. I feel more energized and less sluggish. I am planning on writing a post about how to boost your water in take. I'm just experimenting right now to see what works best.

That's all I'm going to write for now. I'm going to tackle some of my duties!

Ciao for now!! xxoo ♥

1 comment: