Monday 10 June 2013

Feelin' BETTER!

Scored a week off work... spent it in bed with a disgusting cold. Added bonus: My boyfriend treated me like a leper because he leaves for Vegas in a few days & doesn't want to get sick (understandable).

I really was looking forward to working out like a monster this week but my body/immune system had other plans. At least I kept plenty hydrated and ate sorta healthy.

This weekend was jam packed with fun times! Good thing I had the week to rest up. Friday night my boyfriend and I tried this new pub/bar in town called 'The Kings Landing'. It was walking distance from his house so we walked over and were pleasantly surprised. Great menu & great staff! So fun to talk and chat with. We'll be going back there for sure! Hope it does well. We were able to get drunk and stagger home together. (Soooo romantic! I know you're jealous!)

On Saturday we slept in a bit and had some errands to run. Dentist & the mall. All was well until we got to the mall.. All of a sudden my illness came back in like full swing and I just wanted to get home asap! I got soo hott & irritable. When we got home I took a nap which did me a universe of good because later that night we were going clubbing for boyfriends brothers girlfriend (Get that?!). It was her 19th birthdaaay! I had probably the most fun I've had at a club. Got nice & drunk and danced the night away with my boyfriend.

Sunday we woke up and decided to go to a Jays game!!! (baseball game) Took the bus downtown and sat in the sun. In Toronto our games are held at the Rogers Centre which has a retractable roof (if that's the proper name for it) so it opens and closes. On gorgeous days they open it and you can bask in sunshine as you cheer on! I think we're the only city that has something like that for baseball games. This September I'm going to Pittsburgh for a Pirates AND Steelers game. I am excited to experience a real baseball park.

I think that's about all that happened this weekend. I destroyed my body with all that drinking so this week it'll have to be BEASTMODE! I can wear my new Lulu Lemon pants too!

Nighty night! xxoo ♥

1 comment: