Sunday 2 June 2013

Lazy Sundays

Today has been a very laid back day. This morning my boyfriend and I went and met our friends new baby girl :) She's only a month old and soo tiny! Absolutely gorgeous! I tried my best to eat healthy while there but of course when the junk food came out it was hard to hold back temptation.

After we said our goodbyes the boyfriend and I went home and watched a few episodes of our current favorite show. We LOVE Sons of Anarchy but since we finished all the seasons we've moved to Breaking Bad. Currently in season 3 and it's getting pretty good!

I'm dying to go to the gym.. Keep my 6 day streak going. I doubt Ill make it because we're going to go watch a movie tonight and ill be much too tired afterwards. 

Anyways time to go! Have a fabulous night, hope you've had a great weekend. 

xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment