Wednesday 29 May 2013

Introducing ME ♥

Starting off, my name is Vanessa. I am a wanna be fittie! I have made the decision to change my lifestyle & get healthy. I don't have a long way to go in getting where I want to be physically. I don't think there really is a finish line either. I just want to be comfortable in my skin & radiate confidence.

So what is my main focus physically? I want to trim down my beloved "love handles". As attached to them as I am, I must depart with them. I joined the gym in January of this year and had an evaluation done where a program establishes your BMI (Body Mass Index), Bone Mass, Muscle Mass, etc, and I'm looking forward to comparing the results. I currently work with a trainer so I know I have made some major progress. I'm going to ask her to do a 6 month evaluation on me to see the difference between the two.

I believe that a fit lifestyle is based on the 80/20 theory. 80% diet & 20% working out. So far that's working for me.

I think that's all for my first post. My next post will be about my gym experience today. But first I want to pretty-fy my blog. Have a fabulous evening!                          

xxoo ♥                    

No comments:

Post a Comment