Thursday 30 May 2013

EmbarASSing!

I had the day off today so I relaxed all day and then went to the gym around 8pm. My boyfriend and I workout at the same gym so we see each other often when were working out. WELL! I'd been running on the treadmill for a good 10 minutes when I got off to quickly grab some paper towel to wipe the sweat off my face when I glanced at my boyfriend and he was giving me the look of DEATH! I walked over and was like "What's with this look?!" To my horror his response was: "Babe! Your pants are completely see through!" I hastily wiped my machine down and RAN out of there! When I got home and inspected my ass you could kiiinda see my black lacy undies. I thought to myself REALLY!? I was pretty pissed off he made such a big deal since they really weren't that bad.

When he got home he text'd me asking me how my workout was. Some choice words were said and it was kind of cute watching his attempts at making me feel better for screwing up my workout.

All in all everything is good again. I love him until the ends of this earth! I'll just have to kill tomorrows workout! Nighty night!

xxoo ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment